Monday, September 12, 2011

Fatty Fri...uh...whatever the heck day it is -- Loco's

I know, I know. Sorry, y'all. I just got so busy Friday what with...and...um...then there was the...okay, okay, I was watching Mad Men on Netflix and I didn't feel like writing. At any rate, I'm doing it now, so quit fussin'.

Thursday night was burger night again, so we went to Loco's. This was a bit of a controversial decision for me as Loco's is a chain; however, it originated in Athens, so we're counting it. I ordered the Redneck Burger medium rare, no onions (it had cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ketchup...so, your basic cheeseburger).

I don't have a terrible lot to say about it. It was like the Jane Fairfax of burgers. Nothing wrong with it, really, but altogether unremarkable. It was very juicy and kind of a mess to eat, but that was what stood out the most. I'd give it a 6.5. Not the best burger I've had, but certainly not the worst.

CB ordered the salmon and steamed vegetables. I think a burger a week is starting to take its toll.

Fondest regards,
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment