Friday, April 1, 2011

Just say no...

Gentle friends, will one of you please smack some sense into me? A friend of mine introduced me to this blog and I think I'm in love. Seriously, I want to be best friends with these people. Unfortunately, this new inspiration has launched my DIY kick to a whole new level for which I believe myself to be wholly slightly unprepared. After the crooked picture wall/lampshade recovering project from two weeks ago, I've decided I'm ready to tackle a slightly larger project. I mean, the lampshade looks great, so I'm practically an upholstery pro, right? Right. That's why, when I friend of mine offered me a free victorian style couch that needs to be stripped, repainted, and reupholstered, I said, "Of course!" I mean I can't think of any reasons (aside from no money, no room at my apartment, and NO skills whatsoever) that I shouldn't be able to take on this challenge. I think I may have to test the limits of friendship by asking some folks to use their space. At least it will make for some comical blogging. I realize this is a bad idea, but here goes...

Fondest regards,
The Lady

1 comment: