Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jacksonville or bust...

It's the last weekend in October and you know what that means...No! Who gives a crap about candy when there's football to be watched. Okay, okay, I still care about the candy (that I fully plan on systematically and secretly stealing from The Kid come Monday). I digress. The last weekend in October is when the Bulldawg nation leaves the Dawg house and heads into the land of jean shorts and mullets. That's right...it's the World's Largest Cocktail Party (less commonly referred to as the GA/FL game). I anticipate it with dread look forward to it all year and it's finally upon us. The best part being that this year I actually get to go! I've tried in the past, but there was always something holding me back. This year I was invited, y'all. I feel a little bit like I just got called up to the Big Leagues of fandom.
I don't want to risk jinxing anything, so I'm just going to leave it at that for now. Suffice it to say that I am terribly excited...and a little nervous as I will be meeting CB's friends for the first time. He is very little help in informing me what to expect. Anecdotal example: I asked if these were jeans and t-shirt people or dress people. His response: "Jeans and t-shirt will be fine. Or a dress. Wear whatever you want." Hello! This is important! ...Ugh. Boys!

In other news...the previously mentioned Trader Joe's opens tomorrow!!! Also, I'm in love...with The Classic City's new cupcake place, Silver Lining Cupcake Co.!!! The cupcake lady already recognizes me. These will probably get their own posts at some point, but I'm just to excited to contain it until then.

Fondest Regards,
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment