Monday, November 15, 2010

I feel like I begin every post apologizing for being such a negligent blogger. Sorry again. After the last post, I just didn't want to talk about it. I still don't, really. Here's what I will say, I have never been prouder to be a Dawg than I am this season and I would rather lose with Mark Richt than win with any other coach. We're certainly not perfect, but I am proud that our coach has made it clear where his priorities stand what will and will not be tolerated on or off the field.

What to catch you up on...

-Jacksonville was actually really fun (apart from the end of the game). I enjoyed meeting CB's friends. They do get their kicks from heckling those of us that lack PhDs and they tattle, but other than that, they're pretty cool. Anyone that picks up the tab at dinner is okay in my book.

-We took almost 60 kids on a retreat in SC last weekend. It was really cold and not at all leisahly, but we had fun.

-This past weekend I opted out of a trip to the plains. I just couldn't take another road loss. It was a lovely weekend, however, of catching up on missed television and spending time with friends that I have been neglecting of late.

I think that's all the news that matters...except that none of it really matters that much. Things are cooling down here and I'm pretty grumpy about this whole "inevitable winter" situation we've got going on, but I have to admit that I really love Athens in the fall. The leaves are beautiful and it's still warm enough that I don't need a jacket, but cool enough that I can wear a scarf. That said, I would appreciate it if y'all would leave your cars running, your refrigerator doors open, and maybe use up a can or two of hairspray in an attempt to avoid this whole, ugly winter mess next year.

Fondest regards,
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment