Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack...

Spring means 2 things in the south: pollen and baseball. When I am a full-fledged Lady of Leisure, I will have season tickets Braves games and will spend hundreds of delicious spring hours watching them. Yesterday I practiced my LOL skills by pretending I don't have a job and going to the Braves season opener. This means I not only witnessed Jason Heyward's epic "Hey, y'all" premier big-league at bat and see Hammerin' Hank toss out the first pitch, but I got some serious tailgating time in. I got a little sunburned (something a good LOL should try to prevent) and I was exhausted all day today, but it's a small price to pay for eight hours of baseball, food, and great friends. More on tailgating and baseball later, I'm sure, but right now I must get my beauty sleep. Gotta get to the gym early to burn off those tailgate calories.

Fondest Regards,
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment