Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Little Lady has 2.5 days of school left! Why am I so excited about this? I will tell you:

1. Babysitting all day means I have a good excuse to wear shorts and t-shirts everywhere...including the office.

2. We get to spend our time together doing fun stuff instead of practicing piano and doing homework. Piano practice and homework are lame, but please don't tell her I said that.

3. She bought Anne of Green Gables (abridged version) to read this summer. I cannot wait to watch the movie with her which I imagine will be me watching the movie and her spinning in circles (literally).

4. Speaking of movies...I will have a date for all the kids movies I want to see.

5. She joined swim team. This means I get paid to spend an hour a day reading and tanning (the lifeguards are watching and I stick my head up every now and then) which is about as close to being a Lady of Leisure as anyone can ask for.

Summer is so great...Stay tuned for the beginning of August post in which we are both chomping at the bit for her to be back in school.

Fondest regards,
The Lady

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute. I expect to have the opportunity to meet The Little Lady this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I have a Make-Your-Own-Bouncy-Balls kit for you and TLL.

    ReplyDelete