Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Something to look forward to...

This weekend I traveled to Columbia for a visit with the parents. The Lady's mother was holding some of my personal effects hostage until I delivered Col. Brandon for a meeting. One such item was a beautiful coat that belonged to my grandmother. Heavy wool. Fur collar. Gorgeous. (Also completely impractical for Georgia weather, but that's neither here nor there).

After trying on this most quintessentially LoL piece of outerwear, I decided that the best thing to do with it would be to have my picture taken. Obvi. When I arrived at work on Monday, I shared my news with my office mate/photographer friend D- and do you know what she said? Bless her heart, she has been praying for the opportunity to have a photo shoot, y'all! God is good even when what you want seems a bit silly.

Long story short, Saturday is girls' day and I'm going hunting for a hat and gloves. Hopefully D- can make me up and take my picture soon! What a fun day to look forward to!!!

Fondest regards,
The Lady

2 comments:

  1. Fun! There better be pictures on the blog! Or facebook, at least!

    ReplyDelete