Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The trouble with being a sporadic blogger is that there is so much to update when I have time to post that it's almost too overwhelming to bother. I am back home now (for a few days) and kind of appreciative of a break from the travel. I missed the kid and my friends; however, I do occasionally (i.e. every 2-3 minutes) slip into that fantasy day-dream where I'm on the beach with a book in one hand and a coro...ahem...coca-cola in the other. Much as I love my friends, I'd probably give them up for a leisahly life at the seaside. I do get to go back to the beach this weekend, the catch being that I'll have 40 kids in tow (that includes the 3 "adult" male chaperones)...NOT leishaly.
Getting back to normal life has been pretty good, though. I have had the help of a new friend for whom I am trying to think of a good blog name. Time with said friend has been delightful and I do think I shall continue to spend it with him. The only problem, reader, is one conversation we have had of which I will relay a snippet:

Boy: When I'm retired you'll still be working your butt off at your job.
Me: (nervous laugh/confused look) Ummmmm...ahhhhhh...yeah.

You see the problem. I'm sure it can be easily fixed ;)

Fondest regards,
The Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment