Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Every good Lady of Leisah should have a house on the beach. Not the kind where you have to worry about tracking sand in or keeping wet towels off the furniture. Worrying is not very leisahly. I mean the kind where the beer stays readily available in a cooler on the porch, the breeze gently, but constantly blows through open windows, and one's feet always get exfoliated by the incidental amount of sand tracked in from the beach.
That said, I have decided to stay here at the beach. Not only do I love it, but I feel like it would be a wise career decision at this juncture. It's possible that I should wait until I find my trophy husband to take care of me (trophy husbands are hard to come by on the island), but I'm scrappy, so I'll find some way to take care of finances and such.
Perhaps I will change my mind come the winter months, but right now, this is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment