Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fatty Friday: FOUND!

The quest is over, my friends! Bold words, I know, especially since we hadn't realized that the quest was back on. A couple of weeks ago Colonel Brandon suggested a trip to a new place called Stuffed Burger. Based on the name of the establishment, history of past building occupants, and the fact that it's on a less than reputable street for restaurants, I had decided not to patronize this particular burger joint; however, CB is just so nice that it's hard to tell him no. I'm so glad we went because, and I don't think I'm exaggerating here, it changed my life. I didn't want to speak too soon, but after my mushroom swiss burger (the mushrooms, cheese, and grilled onions were inside the patty...hence the name) I was pretty sure we had found it.

Last week we went again just to make sure and after my pimento cheese and bacon burger, I feel pretty confident in saying that Stuffed Burger does indeed offer the Classic City's best burger. A. Mazing.


The ingredients are fresh, quality, and cooked well to make a darn good burger. The potato bun is tops (and bottom) and steamed beautifully. The icing on the cake is that Stuffed Burger also offers tater-tots, kool-aid, milkshakes, and Fountain Cheerwine. They seem to maintain a classic burger joint feel and menu while still offering innovative, creative food. There just aren't enough good things I Can say about this place. In fact, I think we may be going again tomorrow. Yum!

Fondest regards, 
The Lady

1 comment:

  1. Ahem....if ONLY you had an in-the-know friend who alerted you of this particular establishment, oh, about four MONTHS AGO... ;)

    In other news, we missed you this weekend. Good post :) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete